Reiki is a gentle, holistic, natural, energy system which enhances the body’s natural ability to heal itself through bringing in balance and life force energy. It helps release blocked energies, remove toxins and helps create a state of balance.
Animals enjoy and benefit from the soothing, healing energy of Reiki, just the same as people. Animals respond naturally and intuitively to Reiki to help heal emotional and physical illnesses and injuries. Animal Reiki can be used for pet health and healing. It is also great for stress relief or during periods of transition such as introducing a pet into a new home or even at end-of-life times.
Reiki is ideal for use with animals because it is gentle, safe and non-invasive and can be a great complement to traditional medicine through enhancing healing and reducing side effects. It helps our pets feel cared for through providing comfort, relief from pain, easing anxiety and promoting health and healing.
To Order: on Square Market
What is Reiki and Energy Work?
Reiki is a Japanese word for ‘universal life energy’. It is a gentle, holistic, natural energy healing system that affects the body on all levels: body, mind, and spirit. Reiki enhances the body’s natural ability to heal itself through the balance, cleansing and revitalization of our energy centers. It works where the recipient needs it most working to create a state of health and balance. It is soothing, loving and healing. Pranic healing uses prana (life-force) and techniques to balance, cleanse, harmonize the body’s energy processes. Distance sessions work as well, as spirit and energy transcends the physical.
All forms of energy work are predicated on the foundation that there is a life force which runs through all living things.
This life force energy
- is what sustains life,
- enables a seed to grow into a plant,
- enable vital body systems- such as digestion, immunity, cognition
- enables to body to know how to heal, achieve balance, etc.
In short, every tangible thing, has an energetic component
It is often thought that the physical state can be a good representation/indicator of what is going on energetically. And by clearing/healing at the energetic level, the physical/emotional/mental will heal.
The body has energy centers which manage the flow and balance of life force. These are commonly referred to as chakras. Your body has 7 major and hundreds of minor chakras.
In addition to a physical body, we also have an emotional body, mental body and energetic body. When healthy, these work in harmony and it is ease to maintain balance which can benefit from energy work.
When one of these body systems or part of these bodies is out of harmony (develops blockages, depleted, congestion, hyperactivity, etc.) then it affects the rest.
Energy work, works on the deeper energetic-foundation level of the Body systems to
Energy medicine workers are people who have
- learned and mastered the art of accessing this life force energy (skilled transmitters, if you will.)
- are able to feel and work with the subtleties of the non-seen energy
- and are able to offer it to others to access for healing and use techniques to facilitate healing
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words Rei and Ki. Rei – means “God’s/spiritual Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki – is “life force energy” which permeates all living things. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.” OR Reiki can be defined as a non-physical healing energy made up of life force energy that is guided by the Higher Intelligence…. or spiritually guided life force energy.
What Reiki isn’t: (Knowing what Reiki isn’t is as important as knowing what it is)
- Reiki is not religious. Reiki is totally nondenominational. It is a philosophy of living in balance and accessing this life force and using it for healing, revitalization and harmony.
- Reiki is not massage or reflexology. Reiki is an energy-healing system and not a manipulative system (hands moving the body). Since Reiki is being used on the energy body, there is very little, if any touch.
As Reiki flows through a sick or unhealthy area, it breaks up and washes away negative elements in this area, thus allowing a normal healthy flow of Ki to resume. As this happens, the unhealthy physical organs and tissues become properly nourished with Ki and begin functioning in a balanced healthy way thus replacing illness with health.
I also, interweave an additional element of divine energy into energy session and term this Bridge of Light.
- can be a complete healing system
- and it can work well as a compliment and in conjunction with other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote quicker recovery.